If you are interested in maintaining and improving local health & social care services, then Your Voice in Health and Social Care (YVHSC) will provide you with a strong voice to get the right messages to the right people within the NHS and the Local Authority.
YVHSC needs volunteers to ensure that we can raise the profile of the issues that matter when it comes to improving our health and social care services.
We are looking for individuals with skills and talents that can have a real impact on the health landscape. It is important that we represent people of all ages. Not all opportunities will require a background in health and we will always aim to offer constructive volunteering opportunities so you can develop too.
Anybody can apply to volunteer. Volunteering with us means you can:
- impact on health services
- improve your skills and CV
- help influence decisions made about your health and social care services
- give a voice to people who otherwise may be unheard
So if you are thinking of volunteering and have skills that could contribute to the betterment of health and social care, YVHSC wants to hear from you.
You will be making a real difference to someone’s life!
- Depressed? The places not to live if you need help - BBC News https://t.co/5iPii7SGSJ25 days ago
- Not exactly how we’d put it but you can’t disagree with the sentiment. https://t.co/q5emYjtdS740 days ago
- Mind the labels, convenient for you but not for anyone else: 'Perfectionist' teacher killed herself after therapist… https://t.co/DZF07saSpm41 days ago