If you are interested in maintaining and improving local health & social care services, then Your Voice in Health and Social Care (YVHSC) will provide you with a strong voice to get the right messages to the right people within the NHS and the Local Authority.
YVHSC needs volunteers to ensure that we can raise the profile of the issues that matter when it comes to improving our health and social care services.
We are looking for individuals with skills and talents that can have a real impact on the health landscape. It is important that we represent people of all ages. Not all opportunities will require a background in health and we will always aim to offer constructive volunteering opportunities so you can develop too.
Anybody can apply to volunteer. Volunteering with us means you can:
- impact on health services
- improve your skills and CV
- help influence decisions made about your health and social care services
- give a voice to people who otherwise may be unheard
So if you are thinking of volunteering and have skills that could contribute to the betterment of health and social care, YVHSC wants to hear from you.
You will be making a real difference to someone’s life!
- Its Health Information Week! We along with @HWHounslow work extensively to promote service access options and provi… https://t.co/X1IVIHA2iL13 days ago
- RT @RuT_College: Yesterday afternoon, our Supported Learning students hosted an employer's lunch to say thank you for providing Supported I…13 days ago
- 9 Signs That You May Be Unknowingly Living With High Functioning Depression - Bustle https://t.co/5XAsceWn9a14 days ago