Healthwatch Ealing is the consumer champion for health and social care in the borough. Your Voice in Health & Social Care took over the contract for Healthwatch Ealing on 1 April 2017 and has established a new service and committee.
Local Healthwatch organisations have 6 main functions to carry out:
- Provide information and advice to the public about accessing health and social care services and choice in relation to those services.
- Obtain the views of people about their needs for and experience of local health and social care services and make those views known to those involved in the commissioning and scrutiny of care services
- Make reports and make recommendations about how those services could or should be improved
- Promote and support the involvement of people in the monitoring, commissioning and provision of local health and social care services.
- Make the views and experiences of people known to Healthwatch England helping it to carry out its role as national champion.
- Make recommendations to Healthwatch England to advise the Care Quality Commission to carry out special reviews or investigations into areas of concern.
In carrying out our duties, Healthwatch Ealing is out there talking and listening to people from every part of the community. They will tell services about your experiences of care, which will work towards changing services for the better.
If you are a local resident, Healthwatch Ealing wants to hear what you think about all health and social care services in your area, such as:
- Ambulance services
- Care Homes
- Home Care
- Mental Health Services
Why talk to Healthwatch Ealing?
- Service providers have to listen to us, so they will be listening to you.
- Because if we can’t help you, we will know someone who can.
- Because we are powerful and well-connected and will make sure your voice is heard
If you are a patient, service user, relative or carer with an experience to share, please get in touch.
If you work with local communities and want to join forces to have their voices heard, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Healthwatch Ealing directly on
0203 8860 830
Healthwatch Ealing|Martin House|1 Swift Road|Southall|UB2 4RP